ENTERPRISE RESOURCE PLANNING
Leverage your suite of integrated applications, with our enterprise resource planning software solutions.
The transaction processor that drives across business silos, the glue that keeps your business running effectively across functions, call it your back room, your business system, or your ERP system. Whether it is a custom solution, or a Commercial Off-The-Shelf (COTS) application, vendors and businesses are keeping pace with the increased automation brought by AI, robotics, and IoT. In this transformational time, be it going to the cloud, or improving the user experience, an ERP system can help facilitate growth in enterprise revenue, improve organization-wide productivity, improve efficiency, and manage costs. An experienced ERP system provider such as us can enable their collaborative network to bring your organization needed digital transformation, ERP stability, and keep your technology relevant. Having effective ERP software provides many business benefits in 2021.
ERP System Services
Krasan provides integration, customization and maintenance services for COTS applications as well as implementation, upgrades and application support for ERP products and systems including: Oracle on Premise, and Cloud; Oracle PeopleSoft and Peoplesoft Campus, SAP and Success Factors. Our capabilities offer greater flexibility to our clients. With our years of industry experience and technical expertise, we help clients realize the full potential of their ERP software. Our expertise includes HCM, Financials, and Supply Chain.
Here are some reasons you should choose our ERP system services for your business.
- Our system services help deliver robust and best-in-class business functionality
- Enterprise resource planning allows your organization to take advantage of standard application solutions
- An ERP solution allows your employees to work smarter and more efficiently
- An ERP software improves productivity, accelerate performance, and lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- Reduce back-office costs using standardized processes and integrated performance management tools.
CLOUD ERP SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS
A Corporate ‘No-Cloud’ Policy is now as rare as a ‘No-Internet’ policy.
In today’s economy, companies are shifting to a “cloud-ﬁrst” and soon, a “cloud-only” business model. As companies make the digital transition from on-premise to the cloud, some are choosing to leverage hybrid IT environments along the way. Using cloud enterprise solutions, enterprises can use advanced technologies and cloud applications without disrupting their overall IT strategy.
Krasan implements selected cloud applications while leaving your existing on-premise core applications untouched. HCM for example can be implemented as a co-exist option. You can lower your costs and risks while trying out modern applications without destabilizing core applications. Krasan can take vendor provided tools and frameworks to deliver processes that keep core data in sync with cloud applications. This will eliminate the need to enter data in two systems.
Core applications along with other required business applications can be implemented on the cloud. There are many product combinations available to smooth the implementation process. Krasan can help you decide on an optimum set of applications and can also help with creating the roadmap. Our experts have signiﬁcant experience in business process engineering to guide you through the decision-making process.
- Ensure that your system stays healthy
- Run various tools and scripts to report on data quality
- Regularly check security conﬁgurations and monitor access, ensuring full adherence to your policies and procedures
- Sustain your operations based on current usage and future business events
- Evaluate and recommend optimal timing to incorporate new features into the production environment
- Test your existing business process ﬂows to ensure that continuous improvement does not result in regression
- Ensure that your business requirements are considered actively during vendor product development