Rarely is an application implemented without some integration to other existing applications in an enterprise. To do so is invariably to create redundant data, data quality issues, introduce manual processes, and under optimize the business. Having proper data integration is absolutely essential in such a scenario, and can provide numerous business benefits. On the other hand, an application implemented without some integration will lead to a plethora of issues.
One can create point to point connections between two systems, use ETL tools to push data around, implement an application integration architecture, or acquire a middleware to act as your integration bus. At one end the management of integration points may become difficult and unproductive, at the other end the cost of developing and supporting an integration bus may be unattainable. At Krasan we guide you to the middle ground for application integration and programming that works for your company and addresses your current needs and plans for your future requirements. We consider both short and long-term perspectives in API programming and enterprise application integration.
- The value in your applications is achieved through integration
- Where necessary, copies of data from separate applications can be synchronized for consistency
- User experience and digital transformation become a reality through interconnectivity
- Computers do the repetitive work that is time consuming and error prone in manual processes. Automating manual processes frees up your time to work on the truly important things in your business.
APPLICATION PROGRAMMING INTERFACE (API) DEVELOPMENT
An API(Application Programming Interface) is a computing interface that defines interactions between multiple software intermediaries. It allows applications to talk to each other and allows mobile apps or platforms to share their data with other apps and platforms.
With the continuing growth of mobile device usage, the number of mobile-ready APIs has grown exponentially. For example, the Apple device (iOS) API is used to detect touchscreen interactions. In addition, most vendor COTS products provide APIs making it easier to integrate your homegrown solutions to the commercial application, as well as integrate different applications together.
At Krasan we offer customized API software solutions. Our teams understand the need to ease user experience allowing people to access the information from a different platform or platforms without resorting to a manual process. The API can be entirely custom, specific to a component, or it can be designed based on an industry standard to ensure interoperability with the other applications you are using. Either way your API becomes a common interface specifically for all your custom development.
- Automation: Computers can manage the repetitive manual processes while your partners can use the application programming interface to connect their work-flows to make them quicker and more productive in your interactions.
- Personalization: In an application implemented using APIs any user or company can customize the content and services that they use the most, with their ideal user experience.
- New data available: An API allows all of the information generated at the government level to be available to every citizen, not just a select few.
- Efficiency: When access is provided to an Application Programming Interface, the content generated can be published automatically and is available for every channel. It can be shared and distributed more easily.